Athletics Compliance Office > Student-Athletes > Comp Admissions
An institution may provide four complimentary admissions per home or away intercollegiate athletics event to a student-athlete in the sport in which the individual participates (either practices or competes), regardless of whether the student-athlete competes in the contest.
- Student-athletes must sign up their guests by the indicated deadline for each respective game, home or away. It is important that the student-athlete accurately list the first and last names of their guests in JumpForward.
- A teammate can assist another teammate who needs additional complimentary admissions for family members, relatives, or friends. This must be done by the student-athlete transferring his or her admissions to a teammate through JumpForward.
- Immediate family members (e.g., parents, siblings) must be listed by a student-athlete before anyone else can be listed (e.g., friends).
- STUDENT-ATHLETES MAY NOT RECEIVE PAYMENT FROM ANY SOURCE FOR COMPLIMENTARY ADMISSIONS. STUDENT-ATHLETES MAY NOT EXCHANGE OR ASSIGN COMPLIMENTARY ADMISSION TO ANYONE FOR ANY ITEM OF VALUE. Violating this rule will result in the loss of eligibility.
- INDIVIDUALS DESIGNATED BY THE STUDENT-ATHLETE TO RECEIVE COMPLIMENTARY ADMISSIONS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO RECEIVE ANY TYPE OF PAYMENT FOR THESE ADMISSIONS OR TO EXCHANGE OR ASSIGN THEM FOR ANY ITEM OF VALUE.
- An institution may not provide a special arrangement to sell a student-athlete (or their family/friends) tickets to a sold out event. Tickets may be purchased beyond the permissible four complimentary admissions in the same manner as the general public.
- A student-athlete may not purchase tickets for an athletics contest from the institution and then sell the tickets at a price greater than their face value.
- Institutional policy states that changes cannot be made after the lockout has been concluded in JumpForward. No changes will be made at the player pass gate the day of the game.
- Each guest must appear in person to receive his/her complimentary admission. Valid picture identification is required for all individuals using a complimentary admission. Guests that are 15 years of age or younger that do not have a picture I.D. must request their complimentary admission with an adult that has proper identification and also appears on the pass list.
- Everyone, regardless of age, must present a ticket for admission.
- Individuals receiving complimentary admissions must proceed immediately into the respective venue. Once inside, individuals may not exit and re-enter. No pass outs will be issued.
- Student-athletes are not to share their JumpForward password with any other individuals.
ASK BEFORE YOU ACT (574) 631-9647 I ASK an NCAA Compliance