Athletics Compliance Office > Student-Athletes > Comp Admissions
An institution may provide four complimentary admissions per home or away intercollegiate athletics event to a student-athlete in the sport in which the individual participates (either practices or competes), regardless of whether the student-athlete competes in the contest.
- Student-athletes must sign up their guests by the indicated lockout time for each respective game, home or away. It is important that the student-athlete accurately list the first and last names of their guests in playerguest.com.
- A teammate can assist another teammate by putting family members, relatives or friends of another player on his/her list. This must be done by the student-athlete giving his or her admissions to a teammate through playerguest.com.
- Immediate family members (i.e. parents, siblings) must be listed by the respective student-athletes before anyone else can be listed (i.e. friends).
- As a student-athlete, YOU MAY NOT RECEIVE PAYMENT FROM ANY SOURCE FOR COMPLIMENTARY ADMISSIONS. YOU MAY NOT EXCHANGE OR ASSIGN YOUR COMPLIMENTARY ADMISSION TO ANYONE FOR ANY ITEM OF VALUE. Violating this rule will result in the loss of your eligibility.
- INDIVIDUALS DESIGNATED BY THE STUDENT-ATHLETE TO RECEIVE COMPLIMENTARY ADMISSIONS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO RECEIVE ANY TYPE OF PAYMENT FOR THESE ADMISSIONS OR TO EXCHANGE OR ASSIGN THEM FOR ANY ITEM OF VALUE.
- An institution may not provide a special arrangement to sell a student-athlete tickets to an event. This is a result of games being sold out and not available to the general public. As such we are not allowed to help secure tickets beyond the permissible four complimentary admissions.
- A student-athlete may not purchase tickets for an athletics contest from the institution and then sell the tickets at a price greater than their face value.
- Policy states that changes cannot be made after the lockout has been concluded in playerguest.com. No changes will be made at the player pass gate the day of the game.
- Each guest must appear in person to receive his/her complimentary admission. Valid picture identification is required for all individuals using a complimentary admission. Guests that are 15 years of age or younger that do not have a picture I.D. must request their complimentary admission with an adult that has proper identification and also appears on the pass list.
- Everyone, regardless of age, must present a ticket for admission.
- Individuals receiving complimentary admissions must proceed immediately into the respective venue. Once inside, individuals may not exit and re-enter. No pass outs will be issued.
- Student-athletes are not to share their playerguest.com password with any other individuals.
ASK BEFORE YOU ACT (574) 631-9647 I ASK an NCAA Compliance